Personal settings for the user can be found in the My settings section of the user menu:
The Profile tab can be used to change the profile image. In order to do that, the user has to click the Browse button and set their desired image, strictly following the recommendations.
All other profile properties (name, position, location etc.) can be set only by the administrator of the system.
The Security tab can be used to set a New Password. In order to do that, the user has to enter the current password, new password with confirmation, and click Apply.
The Settings tab can be used to change personal settings for the user. All these settings can also be found in the personal user’s card, which can be opened and edited only by the administrator of the system.
- Time zone — this parameter is used to define the current date, keeping in mind the time of the day, and in order to show the time in the time zone of the user (e.g., time of entity approval).
- Language — this parameter is used to define the language and the culture of the interface, including date, number, and other specific formats.
- Time input mode — this parameter is used to define the time format for timesheets:
- In hours — the user has to enter hours in nonintegral numbers. This format is recommended to be used by default
- In hours and minutes — the user has to enter time in HH:MM format.
- Use stopwatches — this parameter is used to enable the stopwatch feature.
- Notify on new object to approve — this parameter enables email notifications in the case that a user has to approve an entity (a timesheet, a time-off request, or an expense request). In other words, if the user has to approve an entity, they will receive a notification.
- Notify on approval completion — this parameter enables email notifications in the case when the approval process for an entity is over. In other words, if the user sends an entity for approval, they will receive a notification when this entity is approved or rejected.
- Notify on timesheet due date expired — the user will receive a notification in the case when the time for timesheet sending is over (immediately after the moment when the deadline is passed).
The user can list their substitutes using the Deputies tab.
In order to add a substitute the user has to click the Add line button and fill out the required fields:
- Deputy — any active user of the system
- Start — the date of substitution beginning (including the chosen date). This is an optional field.
- Finish — the date of substitution termination (including the chosen date). This is an optional field.